As we age, our body starts slowing down: producing less and lower quality collagen. This manifests as less supple or firm skin – AKA, wrinkle territory. Keeping your collagen levels stable can reduce this natural decline, ensuring your skin retains that youthful elasticity.
Another impact of natural ageing and collagen decline to consider is your joint health. Evidence shows that collagen may be wonderful for the maintenance and support of connective tissues and improving joint pain after exercise.
Directions for use:
- As a dietary supplement, mix 2 level teaspoons (10g) with 200ml of hot or liquid or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Store in a dry, cool, dark place.
Ingredients per serving (10g/ 2 teaspoons) contains:
- 10g: 10,000mg Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Type l and Type lll (Bovine Glycine) and Vitamin C.
- No claims have been made to cure any diseases, symptoms or any disorders.
- Always consult a health care practitioner before using the product.
- Supplied by NUE. Collagen