Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily 1 hour before breakfast and dinner on an empty
- Children: Only as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- 5 HTP: 100mg / per vegetable capsule
- No claims have been made to cure any diseases, symptoms or any disorders.
- Always consult a health care practitioner before using the product.
- Supplied by Natures Cure
5-HTP is a naturally-occurring amino acid that supports the body’s production of serotonin — an important chemical messenger that transmits signals between your nerve cells.
Depression: Serotonin has been called the body’s natural mood stabilizer. When serotonin levels are out of balance, people can suffer from low energy and “feeling blue.” 5-HTP may help as it boosts serotonin production.
Anxiety: Studies have shown that 5-HTP may reduce anxiety and panic attacks. For some people, chronic panic attacks are the result of low serotonin levels. Even for those with general feelings of stress, 5-HTP may be beneficial.
Insomnia: 5-HTP may help with treating insomnia. Serotonin is a key component in the body’s sleep and wake cycle. In fact, melatonin, which helps signal to the body that it’s time to go to sleep, is made from serotonin.
Fibromyalgia: Early research shows that 5-HTP supplements may help improve fibromyalgia symptoms, such as fatigue, anxiety and muscle pain.
Weight management: 5-HTP may be a natural appetite suppressant, which may lead people to eat less and lose weight
Migraines: 5-HTP may boost serotonin levels and may be an effective treatment for migraines. One study found that 71% of people that took 5-HTP every day for 6 months saw a reduction in migraine frequency.